1. There are Subway and Dunkin Donuts restaurants everywhere, at least on the east coast, even in the tiniest towns. Good to know.
2. Delaware has, according to my observation, the most liquor stores per capita in the U.S. Considering it is the oldest state, perhaps it contains the greatest wisdom. I mean, if you have a good product to sell, make it easily accessible.
3. The pie in ME, in seemingly every restaurant, and at my in-laws, is excellent.
6. Tess adores snow; sledding on it, laying in it, eating it, whatever.
7. Marian adores pictures; mostly taking them. I knew this already but discovered it afresh. While on this trip she took several hundred. I took one; the one to the right there.
|George Washington Bridge, connecting New York and New Jersey|