Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My TWO Children, and Baybae

While praying yesterday, I began to ask God for favor upon my family. I call them "my girls" (Marian and Tess). But wait, now there's a "dude" also. It was funny, correcting myself to God. I've taken "my girls" to Him for so long, it became a habit, but one I am happy to break to include Joah.

To your right: Baybae enjoying Joah's vibrating seat. Can that sort of movement be good for him?

Joah in Joah's vibrating seat. Still concerned about the shaking.
Tess in my lap this morning, wanting to include Rhino in our pic. I almost always say "yes" to her.

You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth.You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments -- The Lord God, Exodus 20:4-6

No comments:

Post a Comment